Visa Application Procedures
Visa Application Process normally takes up to Six Weeks. As a licensed Tour Operator, National Adventures Tours and Treks will process your "Bhutan Visa" immediately on receipt of the Tour Fund based on the Final Itinerary.
A copy of the "Bhutan Visa" will be emailed to you as soon as it has been approved. Though, the 'Check-in Counter's' of the concerned Airlines would have been provided with a copy of your Visa, it is advisable to carry the copy sent to you. Please follow the process as below:
This is the steps which you have to take:
1. Book a Bhutan tour package with a licensed Tour Operator
2. Purchase & confirm your air-tickets on DrukAir or Bhutan Airlines
3. Ensure that you have a passport with at least six months validity at the point of arrival in Bhutan
4. Provide the information required as listed below:
- Full name as per passport
- Mailing address
- Contact No. (mobile preferred)
- Submit a scanned copy of your passport as per sample
- Submit a scanned copy of student ID for student discounts
All visitors to Bhutan must have a visa approved prior to arriving in the Kingdom. Those who have not had a visa approved will not be permitted to board flights to Bhutan. A Single Entry Visa costs US$40 and is stamped in your Passport at Paro Airport during the immigration process. Visas are approved and issued prior to entry, with the pre-payment of your Travel Itinerary. Therefore, visitors to Bhutan need to finalize their Travel Plans well in advance. Recommended minimum 120 days ahead for those coming during High Seasons.