Minimum Daily Package
The minimum daily package covers the following services.
- All internal Taxes and charges (including the royalty).
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional premium).
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of 3 persons or more is as follows:
- High Season Tariff: USD $250 per person per night halt (March, April, May, September, October & November)
- Low Season Tariff: USD $200 per person per night halt (January, February, June, July, August & December)
The Rates given above are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
Tourists travelling in a smaller group of less than three persons shall be subject to a surcharge, in addition to the minimum daily package rates, as follows:
- Single individual - US $40 per night
- Group of 2 persons only - US $30 per person per night
The surcharge will not be applicable to representatives of foreign travel agents on business study or promotional visit duly approved and cleared by TCB.
There shall be no charge other than visa fee of USD $40 for children up to the age of 4 years. However Children between the ages of 5-12 years shall be given 50% discount on minimum daily package rate.
Full time students below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall be given 25% discount on minimum daily package rate.
A GROUP SIZE DISCOUNT of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.